IIve booked a small tour in naples for a week through tourradar and Ill be in paris 8-9 days before hand and would like to know a good itinerary for paris to naples with 8 days.
I plan on spending 3 nights in florence with a day trip to piza and the coast and also 2 nights in rome.
trying to decide between getting the thello from paris to venice (overnight train)
take the trains through france via lyon and turin and see portofino etc
Help? It will just be me and my partner in may
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 2 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 3 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Traveling in Belgium
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?