We will be arriving at Naples airport at 10:30 a.m. In the past, we have rented a car, driven it to Positano and let it sit for free for several days, then driven it to Rome where it also sat.. This time we have to pay for parking, so what would be the best way to get to Positano by public transport? Then we go to Rome where we can't use the car either, so how would we get to Rome by public transport from Positano? I've seen older threads on this, but nothing current. Thank you all. Joan
Best way to get from Naples airport to Positano, then Positano to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 London visit
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 17 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 23 men's shoes spain
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old