We will be arriving at Naples airport at 10:30 a.m. In the past, we have rented a car, driven it to Positano and let it sit for free for several days, then driven it to Rome where it also sat.. This time we have to pay for parking, so what would be the best way to get to Positano by public transport? Then we go to Rome where we can't use the car either, so how would we get to Rome by public transport from Positano? I've seen older threads on this, but nothing current. Thank you all. Joan
Best way to get from Naples airport to Positano, then Positano to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 4 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 12 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus