We have several hours from a cruise and want to see Eze and any surrounding cities. Would it be better to take a cab to these places or rent a car? It seems like renting a car is time consuming for 1 day??
Best way to get from Monaco to Eze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto