We have been wanting to go to Corse for a long time. There does not seem to be a practical itinerary from Memphis, TN. Should we fly to Nice and then take the over-night ferry? Are there flight alternatives? We do not want to change airports in Paris or experience 10+ hour layovers. Thank you!
best way to get from MEM to AJA in May 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Train to Airport in Venice
- 10 Golfing in Ireland
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Trieste and Koper