We have been wanting to go to Corse for a long time. There does not seem to be a practical itinerary from Memphis, TN. Should we fly to Nice and then take the over-night ferry? Are there flight alternatives? We do not want to change airports in Paris or experience 10+ hour layovers. Thank you!
best way to get from MEM to AJA in May 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 16 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 17 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 22 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 23 Ireland Bus tours
- 24 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 25 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!