Hi there...I know there are many options and I have read about each. I wanted your personal point of view re: which way to travel from the airport to somewhere near the Rialto Bridge. I read in Rick Steves that a water taxi is about 100 euro and a water ferry about 13 euros. So....is it worth the extra $40 to take the taxi vs. 13 x 5 of us? Also, any other option? We will have traveled from US and I have a feeling we will be tired so I thought this might be the time to go the easiest way and bite the bullet and spend a bit more. If there is an easy relaxing way that is lesser expensive I would love to know about it. Grazia
Best way to get from Marco Polo Airport to a hotel near Rialto Bridge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 5 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 Ayasofya Hotel
- 9 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 10 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 going to italy
- 18 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 19 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 25 Italy things to do?