Hi there...I know there are many options and I have read about each. I wanted your personal point of view re: which way to travel from the airport to somewhere near the Rialto Bridge. I read in Rick Steves that a water taxi is about 100 euro and a water ferry about 13 euros. So....is it worth the extra $40 to take the taxi vs. 13 x 5 of us? Also, any other option? We will have traveled from US and I have a feeling we will be tired so I thought this might be the time to go the easiest way and bite the bullet and spend a bit more. If there is an easy relaxing way that is lesser expensive I would love to know about it. Grazia
Best way to get from Marco Polo Airport to a hotel near Rialto Bridge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 6 St Germain
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna