Hi there...I know there are many options and I have read about each. I wanted your personal point of view re: which way to travel from the airport to somewhere near the Rialto Bridge. I read in Rick Steves that a water taxi is about 100 euro and a water ferry about 13 euros. So....is it worth the extra $40 to take the taxi vs. 13 x 5 of us? Also, any other option? We will have traveled from US and I have a feeling we will be tired so I thought this might be the time to go the easiest way and bite the bullet and spend a bit more. If there is an easy relaxing way that is lesser expensive I would love to know about it. Grazia
Best way to get from Marco Polo Airport to a hotel near Rialto Bridge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 gites de france or agritourism
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger