I'll be in Tuscany for 5 nights and Venice for 2 nights. I'm staying at Villa La Vedetta and Londra Palace.
My question is about how to get there.
Is it wise to take a train? Should I rent a car or possibly a driver to take in the countryside? Are there specific stops I should make along the way?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transit Visa
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Where in Greece
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 15 Day in Capri
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 TSA Precheck
- 18 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Paris travel help
- 22 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Rome hotel