I'll be in Tuscany for 5 nights and Venice for 2 nights. I'm staying at Villa La Vedetta and Londra Palace.
My question is about how to get there.
Is it wise to take a train? Should I rent a car or possibly a driver to take in the countryside? Are there specific stops I should make along the way?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Ireland ToDo
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 Ireland in November
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 15 I'm back.....
- 16 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 17 munich - day trips
- 18 honeymoon in november
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 Edinburgh in March
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 23 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 24 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 25 Departure Tax in UK