I'll be in Tuscany for 5 nights and Venice for 2 nights. I'm staying at Villa La Vedetta and Londra Palace.
My question is about how to get there.
Is it wise to take a train? Should I rent a car or possibly a driver to take in the countryside? Are there specific stops I should make along the way?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car for four adults and four bikes
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip