I will be travelling with my wife on our honeymoon in France, Italy and Greece, but I have hit a bit of a road block in trying to find the best way to get from chamonix to venice. We didn't want to drive, partly because of some of the large fees for dropping the rental car off in venice but also as it is quite a long drive. If we were to fly, where is the best place to fly from? Or is it better to bus and/or train?
We have been leaning toward bus and train rather than flying because we haven't been able to find any flights that were either reasonably priced or much quicker (as I could only find flights from lyon/paris).
Bit confused, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia