Next June I will be flying from Chicago to Naples for a wedding on the Amalfi coast. Then I am heading to Paris for a week and then home to Chicago. The fares right now for that are about $1800. That seems high to me. Is it better to wait and see if they come down? Also, should I instead book round trip to Paris and then take a smaller airline roundtrip to Naples? I SO APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!
Best way to fly on this trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?