I'm searching for a 1 week apartment rental in Rome, preferably the Trastevere area as I hear the atmosphere is great there
Does anyone have suggestions as to where to look? Any websites you've used to book apartments and had a great experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Bath or Exeter
- 3 short trip klon to koblenz
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 9 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 12 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 13 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 16 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 19 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
- 25 Lost in venice