I'm searching for a 1 week apartment rental in Rome, preferably the Trastevere area as I hear the atmosphere is great there
Does anyone have suggestions as to where to look? Any websites you've used to book apartments and had a great experience?
Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london