I'm searching for a 1 week apartment rental in Rome, preferably the Trastevere area as I hear the atmosphere is great there
Does anyone have suggestions as to where to look? Any websites you've used to book apartments and had a great experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 8 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 9 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 10 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 First time in London
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 VRBO South Kensington
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?