Hello I am leaving for Rome,Italy this march and i read one of your thread here before saying its better to withdraw from the ATM machine in Italy then to exchange here in USA. My question is that is the exchange rate lower from the ATM machine then bringing dollar and exchanging it there inside their bank since there is a withdrawal charge from the ATM machine? Is there any difference on the conversion rate if i exchange it through the Italy teller machine and in ATM machine? And by any chance does anyone know if the Italian banks in the airport (FCO) charges for any ATM transactions/withdrawals?
Best way to EXCHANGE US TO EURO.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 train to Vernon France
- 16 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?