Hello I am leaving for Rome,Italy this march and i read one of your thread here before saying its better to withdraw from the ATM machine in Italy then to exchange here in USA. My question is that is the exchange rate lower from the ATM machine then bringing dollar and exchanging it there inside their bank since there is a withdrawal charge from the ATM machine? Is there any difference on the conversion rate if i exchange it through the Italy teller machine and in ATM machine? And by any chance does anyone know if the Italian banks in the airport (FCO) charges for any ATM transactions/withdrawals?
Best way to EXCHANGE US TO EURO.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Gtg San Antonio
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 16 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 25 1 week Tuscany in November