Hello! My wife and I are traveling to Rome in early October, will actually be coming from Florence and arriving in Rome on 10/01/13. My wife is set on seeing the Pope address the audience on that Wednesday 10/02/13. My question is - what is the best way to go about securing attendance to be a part of the Papal Audience and the Vactian itself? Do we invest in a guided tour? If so, which ones are worth looking at? I have read some many different things as far what to do and not to do, I just need others opinions. Thanks!
Best way to conqurr Vatican City
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 2 Getting From Italy to London
- 3 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 4 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 7 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 12 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 14 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Getting cash in Spain
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 19 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 20 stop in lisboa or not
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 Paris Metro Closures??
- 24 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?