Hello! My wife and I are traveling to Rome in early October, will actually be coming from Florence and arriving in Rome on 10/01/13. My wife is set on seeing the Pope address the audience on that Wednesday 10/02/13. My question is - what is the best way to go about securing attendance to be a part of the Papal Audience and the Vactian itself? Do we invest in a guided tour? If so, which ones are worth looking at? I have read some many different things as far what to do and not to do, I just need others opinions. Thanks!
Best way to conqurr Vatican City
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice