Hello! My wife and I are traveling to Rome in early October, will actually be coming from Florence and arriving in Rome on 10/01/13. My wife is set on seeing the Pope address the audience on that Wednesday 10/02/13. My question is - what is the best way to go about securing attendance to be a part of the Papal Audience and the Vactian itself? Do we invest in a guided tour? If so, which ones are worth looking at? I have read some many different things as far what to do and not to do, I just need others opinions. Thanks!
Best way to conqurr Vatican City
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore