We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Basel - Day Trip
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag