We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to stay in London
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 4 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 5 Edinburgh Questions...
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Most time saving way of travelling
- 8 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 9 SIXT car rental uk
- 10 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 14 Holding bags in Paris
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 17 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 18 England/Scotland In January questions
- 19 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 20 Paris GTG - October 21
- 21 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 22 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 23 Skiing Zermatt
- 24 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos