We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 Banks Mansion
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 5 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 9 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 10 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 14 BNL machines in Italy
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 BNL ATMs
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Portland, Maine GTG
- 23 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 24 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 25 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)