We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 2 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 15 nights in Italy
- 5 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 6 5 top Scams in Paris
- 7 RHK's Spring Trip
- 8 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 9 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 10 A day in Killarney
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 13 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 16 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 17 data sim card for france
- 18 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 19 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 20 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 21 Rome Private Tours
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Driving through French Alps to Italy