We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 2 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 11 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Rome and Venice in December
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 16 Malta: baby food?
- 17 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 18 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 20 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 21 2 London theatre recommendations
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 24 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 25 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days