We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alone in Paris
- 2 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 3 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 4 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 5 Train strikes - Spain
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 7 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 Ice for a cooler
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 12 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 13 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 14 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 15 House/villa in Italy or France
- 16 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 17 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 18 Swimming in late September or early October
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 lodging in/near madrid
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 24 Itinerary Check-In
- 25 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids