We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 2 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 London restaurants
- 6 biking in France
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 9 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 13 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 Istanbul water
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain