We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 First ever europe trip
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Best Tours of Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland and northern England
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Help me plan a Trip
- 23 Europe first timers
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Prague for a week?