We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cantant : HP Tec^k SUpPOrT CONTACT ☎1855*999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 23 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 24 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 25 Guide for Nowa Huta?