We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 3 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 4 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 6 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 7 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 8 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 11 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 12 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 17 Car rental/return near London
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30