We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 2 If Greece exits
- 3 A plethora of islands
- 4 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 5 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 6 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 7 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 8 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 9 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 10 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 11 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Japan or Italy next spring
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 20 Lake Maggiore?
- 21 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 22 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 driving loop in Normandy
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein