We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 6 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 7 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 8 Italy weather last week of March.
- 9 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 10 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 11 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 12 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 17 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 20 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 21 One Way... trust or bust?
- 22 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 25 Alhambra