We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 3 Sachsenhausen?
- 4 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 10 Rome to Portofino -
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 15 12 Days in Italy
- 16 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 River Boat Cruise
- 20 student in denmark
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily