We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International driving permit required in France?
- 2 First Time Going to Europe
- 3 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 6 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 9 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 10 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 11 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 12 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 13 Traditional food in Athens
- 14 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 15 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Getting cash in Spain
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 22 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 23 Cotswolds village base
- 24 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"