We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 12 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old