We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary