We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 at what point should one get health insurance
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 floods in Andalucia
- 10 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 17 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 21 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!