We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 8 days
- 2 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 Alhambra questions
- 5 Baltic cruise ports
- 6 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 7 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 8 milan austria
- 9 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 10 Berlin: evening dining
- 11 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 19 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Back to Provence in 2015
- 25 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples