We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
- 1 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 7 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report