We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 5 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 15 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris