We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 3 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 12 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Bayeux tapestry
- 19 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Europe itinerary advice
- 24 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings