We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Best way to combine Croatia, France, Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar