We are two 21 year Aussie girls traveling to Europe in July 2014. We have four weeks away and as it our first trip to Europe we are keen to do several key things and are looking for advice as to what the best way to combine (order, length, stops along the way etc) all of the below in to one trip...
Sail Croatia: 7 day Navigator cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
Spain: Barcelona, Ibiza and ideally Pamplona and San Sebastian as well
France: Paris for a few days and then some time on the Rivera - Monaco, St Tropez.
Appreciate any tips that you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 2 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 7 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 8 renting car with automatic transmission
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 22 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?