I have been absolutely stunned by the openness and willingness of people to give travel advice on this forum, so I'm back with one more question.
I am going to Europe in a few weeks, on a cruise which will take me from Oslo, Norway to Stockholm, Sweden, where I will spend 4 days after I disembark the cruise.
I'm not quite sure why, but I made my airfare roundtrip from Oslo, which means, on Monday, June 25th, I will check out of my hotel - Scandic Grand Central, Stockholm, Sweden and need to get myself to Oslo International Airport (OSL) in Gardemoen.
Originally, my plan was to take a 6 hour train ride from Stockholm to Oslo, but then I realized I would have to take a separate train from Central Oslo to OSL (fly2get, I believe?).
With the time spent on the trains, and cost of trains, would it not behoove me to just take a from Central Station, Stockholm, (outside of my hotel) to Arlanda International Airport (ARN), and then fly from Stockholm to Oslo (OSL)? I can get a flight for $79.80 with taxes/fees.
Of course, I still have to book a hotel in Oslo overnight, near the hotel, but I suppose that can't be avoided, unless OSL stays open airside 24/7?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Amalfi Coast
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 16 IWM
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please