Can previous travelers please advise the most efficient and, hopefully, least costly form of transportation for two people with luggage from FCO to the cruise pier at Civitavecchia?
Best Way from FCO to Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Flam, Norway railway
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Sicily Suggetions
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 18 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 quiet hotel
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Venice hotel selection
- 25 May trip to the islands