My daughter is leaving in a few weeks for a school trip to Italy and Greece. We are trying to find out the safest and least expensive way for her to have money available for incidentals. I'm thinking a prepaid debit card is safe and see that Visa offers TravelMOney but can't find info on their website about fees. Any suggestions?
Best way for teen to carry money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 4 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 8 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 9 Albi/Carcassone
- 10 Itinerary help needed!
- 11 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 12 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 13 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 14 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 15 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 18 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Paris Libraries
- 22 Bologna Restaurants
- 23 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 24 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 25 Austrian train pricing