My daughter is leaving in a few weeks for a school trip to Italy and Greece. We are trying to find out the safest and least expensive way for her to have money available for incidentals. I'm thinking a prepaid debit card is safe and see that Visa offers TravelMOney but can't find info on their website about fees. Any suggestions?
Best way for teen to carry money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 airport hold baggage
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville