My daughter is leaving in a few weeks for a school trip to Italy and Greece. We are trying to find out the safest and least expensive way for her to have money available for incidentals. I'm thinking a prepaid debit card is safe and see that Visa offers TravelMOney but can't find info on their website about fees. Any suggestions?
Best way for teen to carry money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 2 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 6 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 7 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 8 Car hire in Turkey
- 9 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 Solo train travel in Germany
- 12 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, England - Itinerary and Rail Travel ?
- 16 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 17 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 21 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 22 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 23 Question about justairports
- 24 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 25 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?