I am going to Germany from late March until April 12th, what types or brands of shoes do you find the best considering the weather and all the walking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks