We will be traveling through Britain in June. I would like to purchase a pair of sandals that would take me through a day of walking with comfort. I know that a sandal will not provide as much support as a tie shoe, but I would like to alternate my tie shoe with a walking sandal. Has anyone had REALLY good luck with a specific brand and style?
Best Walking Sandals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 American Express
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??