We will be traveling through Britain in June. I would like to purchase a pair of sandals that would take me through a day of walking with comfort. I know that a sandal will not provide as much support as a tie shoe, but I would like to alternate my tie shoe with a walking sandal. Has anyone had REALLY good luck with a specific brand and style?
Best Walking Sandals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Paris apartment choices?
- 8 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 9 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 10 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 22 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?