We will be traveling through Britain in June. I would like to purchase a pair of sandals that would take me through a day of walking with comfort. I know that a sandal will not provide as much support as a tie shoe, but I would like to alternate my tie shoe with a walking sandal. Has anyone had REALLY good luck with a specific brand and style?
Best Walking Sandals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 2 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 London Weekend
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 Dublin to Cashel
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 11 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 12 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 24 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 25 How do I divide my time up in Belgium