Which is the best venue or place to experience classical music or opera in Prague. Estates Theatre, Municipial House, St. George's Basilica at Prague Castle, Spanish Synagogue etc. In other words, if you had the cahnce to pick up just 2 places in Praugue, which would be your choices?
Best Venue or Place For Classical Music & Opera Experience in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 French open
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?