Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Best vantage point(s) to see the Etretat cliffs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015