Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Places to stop/stay?
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Route Information
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 TSA Precheck