Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Best vantage point(s) to see the Etretat cliffs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Scotland
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 poland to switzerland