Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 2 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 6 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 10 Rhine River
- 11 Travel plan help in Germany
- 12 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 13 Breakfast: London
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Venice at Christmas
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese