Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 6 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Residential wallpaper designs
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 23 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast