Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 5 too many London hotels!
- 6 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 7 Our Next Europe Trip
- 8 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 9 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 15 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 16 Hotels in Serbia?
- 17 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 18 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 20 What to Wear in Scotland
- 21 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 22 transport changes in Prague
- 23 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 what on earth have they done to the Search function??