Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 mallorca
- 4 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 5 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 France to Italy advice needed please
- 9 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 16 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 17 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 18 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Hamburg, worth a visit?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please