Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 biking tours in Italy?
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival