Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase Novelty Passports,ID's,DL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Cotswold Churches
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Burgundy in May
- 20 Athens at New Years
- 21 chrismas in rome
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?