Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 8 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 9 Car Rental in Iceland
- 10 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 11 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 12 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Italy food budget
- 15 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 16 Family trip to France with kids
- 17 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 18 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 19 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 20 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 A week in spain
- 23 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 24 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?