Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Venice; recommendations
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 8 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 14 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 18 Sardinia in early May
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 First visit to France in November
- 22 Photographer in Paris?
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy