Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 What to wear
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Prague flea markets
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Timing a river cruise
- 20 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 21 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 22 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 24 flea markets in France
- 25 I need a haircut