Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Novels set in Greece
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens