Planning a trip from STL to TLV with a possible layover of six to eight hours in London. Is there any benefit to grabbing a cab (or ??) outside Heathrow and seeing a few sights before getting back for a 1030P flight? I do not have times yet as this trip is not until May of 14. (Layover due to using FF miles, ). Suggestions please, we are both seniors.
best use of layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 21 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 25 Getting cash in Spain