My husband, daughter (15) and I are going to be spending the week of August 4-11 in Iceland. We plan on renting a car and consider ourselves pretty active. We did a 5 night camping/hiking trek in Peru a couple months ago and my husband and I are both marathon runners. I don't mind a bit of driving, and frankly, I'm happy to do day hikes (and sleep indoors!) and I want to make sure I don't miss the important natural wonders. So, any suggestions? Should we plan on doing the entire Golden Circle or plan on concentrating our time in a few places?
Best use of 8 days/7 nights in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 6 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 7 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 11 A week in spain
- 12 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 13 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 14 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 15 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 16 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 21 Hotel in Lisbon
- 22 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 25 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?