My husband, daughter (15) and I are going to be spending the week of August 4-11 in Iceland. We plan on renting a car and consider ourselves pretty active. We did a 5 night camping/hiking trek in Peru a couple months ago and my husband and I are both marathon runners. I don't mind a bit of driving, and frankly, I'm happy to do day hikes (and sleep indoors!) and I want to make sure I don't miss the important natural wonders. So, any suggestions? Should we plan on doing the entire Golden Circle or plan on concentrating our time in a few places?
Best use of 8 days/7 nights in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 7 Vacation Pictures
- 8 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 14 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 15 Purse week?
- 16 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 17 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Looking for add on city
- 20 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 21 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 22 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 23 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 24 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 25 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags