Looking for some affordable yet reliable travel insurance for a trip to Thailand, was going to go with insureandgo but it seems to have some mediocre reviews (http://www.insurersreviewed.co.uk/travel-insurance/) - Any suggestions? Should I just go with the good old post office?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more