Looking for some affordable yet reliable travel insurance for a trip to Thailand, was going to go with insureandgo but it seems to have some mediocre reviews (http://www.insurersreviewed.co.uk/travel-insurance/) - Any suggestions? Should I just go with the good old post office?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 3 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 4 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 11 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 12 Restaurants in Spain
- 13 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Is Sicily Safe?
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Gardens & GTGs
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Transportation Question Italy
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 23 Stu Tower
- 24 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 25 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?