I will be using trains and buses for transportation between Italian cities over a three week period. I'm a bit concerned about struggling with a suitcase on my own even though I plan to pack light. Any advice on the best size or brand of suitcase to take?
Best type of suitcase for train travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 22 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 25 October travel to Northern France--early or late?