My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Norway’s Western Fjords region. We’re hoping to take advantage of the extensive network of huts and trails to do a three-night (or so) trek/backpack in the area. We’re going without renting a car, so we’re looking for a route that is accessible from a town that is accessible via ferry/train/bus.
We live in Washington State and do lots of backpacking and camping in the Cascades, so we have all the appropriate gear and know how to prepare for unpredictable weather and alpine conditions. Still, we’re expert trekkers so looking for something that's manageable at an intermediate level.
We’re flying into Bergen and flying out of Alesund.
Naturally, we recognize we may only be in Norway once, ever, so we’re looking for maximum awesomeness in terms of scenery
Look forward to hearing from some experts out there!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 제주신라카지노＼✡™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™✡／제주신라카지노
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt