I want to visit Greenwich on a weekday and wondering what might be the best in terms of cost, comfort and speed. Any thoughts?
There is the Thames River Service Sightseeing Boat, which departs from Westminster to Greenwich every half-hour, for 7.75 GBP (roundtrip/return fare; if purchased online). Ride takes one hour. I don't believe there is any sort of tourist information announced along the route - but I'm not 100% sure of that.
There is the Thames Clipper which is 10.80 GBP (return fare) with an OYSTER Pay as you Go card; Ride appears to take 30 min.
The Tube & DLR also go there for 5.6 (return, Oyster card) about 43 min or so.
Are there any other options or combinations you might recommend?
Or... if I wanted to take a boat at least 1 way, do you think it would make a difference either going/returning?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger