I want to visit Greenwich on a weekday and wondering what might be the best in terms of cost, comfort and speed. Any thoughts?
There is the Thames River Service Sightseeing Boat, which departs from Westminster to Greenwich every half-hour, for 7.75 GBP (roundtrip/return fare; if purchased online). Ride takes one hour. I don't believe there is any sort of tourist information announced along the route - but I'm not 100% sure of that.
There is the Thames Clipper which is 10.80 GBP (return fare) with an OYSTER Pay as you Go card; Ride appears to take 30 min.
The Tube & DLR also go there for 5.6 (return, Oyster card) about 43 min or so.
Are there any other options or combinations you might recommend?
Or... if I wanted to take a boat at least 1 way, do you think it would make a difference either going/returning?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노≫문카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천▤라이브바카라
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Scotland in December
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Greece
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living