I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best travel guide Basque country and Rioja
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria