I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 5 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 6 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 7 Barcelona Hair Salon
- 8 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 11 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Trans-Siberia Train
- 17 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 18 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 19 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 20 A week driving in Bavaria
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 23 PLITVICE LAKES
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK