I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best travel guide Basque country and Rioja
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 8 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 9 Lakes District UK
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 23 Rome Areas to stay
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons