I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(‷바카라사이트‷)
- 2 바카라싸이트＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(‷바카라싸이트‷)
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Prague itinerary advice
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)