I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best travel guide Basque country and Rioja
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 5 walking guide in Paris
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 9 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 12 Trip to Pyrenees
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 16 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 17 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 18 Tour Company in Russia
- 19 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 22 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 23 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 24 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 25 Cooking classes in Chianti