I'd like to buy a travel guide (book) who covers the Basque country and La Rioja. Do you know if there is any doing this? If not, which 2 guides would you recommend?
I've been finding the Footprint travel guide for northern spain and Bilbao and the Basque lands interesting, but am not really sure if they cover both.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best travel guide Basque country and Rioja
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 rail pass
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Age for booking a hotel?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 12 The Vatican Latest
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland