I am thinking about traveling to Ireland since airfares are so cheap. What is the best travel book for Ireland?
Also, is February a good time to travel?
Any suggestions of inexpensive accomodations for a person traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 PLITVICE LAKES
- 3 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Montpellier to Arles
- 8 Piazza Navona
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 12 Seville bus information
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 17 The highlands
- 18 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Alhambra discount tickets
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 23 Berlin to Barcelona
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye