I am thinking about traveling to Ireland since airfares are so cheap. What is the best travel book for Ireland?
Also, is February a good time to travel?
Any suggestions of inexpensive accomodations for a person traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 10 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 14 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 15 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 16 road trip through scotland
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days