I am thinking about traveling to Ireland since airfares are so cheap. What is the best travel book for Ireland?
Also, is February a good time to travel?
Any suggestions of inexpensive accomodations for a person traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 5 Italy trains question
- 6 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 9 How not to behave in Iceland
- 10 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Iceland trip report
- 15 T Mobile Does it Again
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 currency
- 19 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 20 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.