Need recommendations for up to date, informative, well mapped, accurate travel paperback for Barcelona (Lonely Planet, Rick Steves, Fordors, etc)
Best Travel Book for Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Art in Paris
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 25 Hotels that we found special