I have already spent literally dozens of hours trying to find the cheapest vacation in Europe in February (we're teachers, and can not afford much). We would prefer Italy, Germany, or Austria, but are willing to consider anything (except England - we did that last year), and want to find a good travel agent/agency who has experience with European vacations. The only agency we have ever dealt with is Liberty, but they aren't that great for Europe. Thus far, I have scoured Travelocity, Travelzoo, Orbitz, Expedia, GoToday, Cheap Tickets, and every major airline website - I'd like to try an agent/agency in the hopes that they can find us the best deal, or at least confirm that what I'm finding on my own is at a good price. Any recomendations for good European travel agents/agencies? Thanks so much.
Best Travel Agent for Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car while in Ireland
- 2 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 8 St Germain
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 Reykjavik hotels