I have already spent literally dozens of hours trying to find the cheapest vacation in Europe in February (we're teachers, and can not afford much). We would prefer Italy, Germany, or Austria, but are willing to consider anything (except England - we did that last year), and want to find a good travel agent/agency who has experience with European vacations. The only agency we have ever dealt with is Liberty, but they aren't that great for Europe. Thus far, I have scoured Travelocity, Travelzoo, Orbitz, Expedia, GoToday, Cheap Tickets, and every major airline website - I'd like to try an agent/agency in the hopes that they can find us the best deal, or at least confirm that what I'm finding on my own is at a good price. Any recomendations for good European travel agents/agencies? Thanks so much.
Best Travel Agent for Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 6 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 9 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 10 La Sagrada Familia
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Expat area's in France
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Do I need train tix in advance
- 24 Cyprus photo gallery
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe