I have already spent literally dozens of hours trying to find the cheapest vacation in Europe in February (we're teachers, and can not afford much). We would prefer Italy, Germany, or Austria, but are willing to consider anything (except England - we did that last year), and want to find a good travel agent/agency who has experience with European vacations. The only agency we have ever dealt with is Liberty, but they aren't that great for Europe. Thus far, I have scoured Travelocity, Travelzoo, Orbitz, Expedia, GoToday, Cheap Tickets, and every major airline website - I'd like to try an agent/agency in the hopes that they can find us the best deal, or at least confirm that what I'm finding on my own is at a good price. Any recomendations for good European travel agents/agencies? Thanks so much.
Best Travel Agent for Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 4 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 5 tour guides in rome
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 8 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 poland to switzerland
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 17 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 24 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites