I'm looking for the easiest/least expensive way to go from Pisa IT to Bayonne FR - one way - either by air or by train. Air is about $900 - can't find train info that crosses borders from Italy to France. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Best Transportation Option
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 train to Vernon France
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 22 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 nearby cities to london