I have a 4h transfer window from LCY to LHR, my flight arrives aorund 18:20 LCY on a Wednesday...
Wonder if anyone could recommend me the best traveling route? I have done this before with a cab service but got caught in traffic in the heart of London so I'm a bit unsure I want to do this option again..
I am happy to take tube/HEX but can someone tell me which way would be the best if I'm carrying a led size luggage? Thank youuu!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저놀이터추천<※< ZVZ78。COM >※>사설토토사이트해외야구배팅사이트
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 4 안전한메이저놀이터⇔※⇔ ZVZ78。COM ⇔※⇔^코드dr77^메이저놀이터추천
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Best of Norway
- 15 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 24 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?