I have a 4h transfer window from LCY to LHR, my flight arrives aorund 18:20 LCY on a Wednesday...
Wonder if anyone could recommend me the best traveling route? I have done this before with a cab service but got caught in traffic in the heart of London so I'm a bit unsure I want to do this option again..
I am happy to take tube/HEX but can someone tell me which way would be the best if I'm carrying a led size luggage? Thank youuu!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 ATM
- 3 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 ATM help
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Spain Itinerary
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood