My fiancé (and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris in the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple?
We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Interlaken- 3 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 6 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Venice
- 16 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 charming cities in Spain
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Day in Madrid
- 23 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?