I am planning a trip to Ireland in May which will include 2 or 3 nights in County Donegal. Which town/area is the best to stay in? Any particular recommendations for B&B's?
We will be 4 adults in our mid-late 20s, looking for mid-range B&B accommodation. We would like to stay somewhere with some good restaurants/pubs within easy distance but have a car so getting around wont be a problem.
Is Donegal town the best base for exploring the area or is there somewhere else which might be nicer?
Daytime interests will include exploring the coast and national parks, maybe some hiking. Any particular recommendations for the evenings? Places with good food, music etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?