Anyone have thoughts on what would be the best town for a couple with a toddler (18 mo. by that time) in the French countryside? DH and I are looking for a relaxed town with lots of good areas for walking (preferably where we could push a stroller) to rent an apartment or house for a week or so. Good shopping, markets and casual dining would be pluses. I have been to Paris, Champagne area and Amboise, but nothing further south. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Best town in French countryside with a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days