Anyone have thoughts on what would be the best town for a couple with a toddler (18 mo. by that time) in the French countryside? DH and I are looking for a relaxed town with lots of good areas for walking (preferably where we could push a stroller) to rent an apartment or house for a week or so. Good shopping, markets and casual dining would be pluses. I have been to Paris, Champagne area and Amboise, but nothing further south. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Best town in French countryside with a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 VISA question
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 15 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 19 biking tours in Italy?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe