I am looking for the best tour group to travel Italy. I am a 30 year old single female, not really into partying. I'm more into actually SEEING the country, and very interested in the history and site seeing. I don't mind an older age group. As long as it's not all elderly people in the group. A mixture is best. I have done a Topdeck Tour this past September. I did have a lot of fun. But I'm seeing if there's something different, and maybe even a little bit cheaper. Looking to do at least 13 days. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Will I need to go through immigration at Heathrow?
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Loire or Provence in January?
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 Uber Apologizes for London Mistakes...
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Day trip from London in December
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 19 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley