I am looking for the best tour group to travel Italy. I am a 30 year old single female, not really into partying. I'm more into actually SEEING the country, and very interested in the history and site seeing. I don't mind an older age group. As long as it's not all elderly people in the group. A mixture is best. I have done a Topdeck Tour this past September. I did have a lot of fun. But I'm seeing if there's something different, and maybe even a little bit cheaper. Looking to do at least 13 days. Thanks!
Best Tour Group for Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy