I am looking for the best tour group to travel Italy. I am a 30 year old single female, not really into partying. I'm more into actually SEEING the country, and very interested in the history and site seeing. I don't mind an older age group. As long as it's not all elderly people in the group. A mixture is best. I have done a Topdeck Tour this past September. I did have a lot of fun. But I'm seeing if there's something different, and maybe even a little bit cheaper. Looking to do at least 13 days. Thanks!
Best Tour Group for Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Naxos in May