I am looking for the best tour group to travel Italy. I am a 30 year old single female, not really into partying. I'm more into actually SEEING the country, and very interested in the history and site seeing. I don't mind an older age group. As long as it's not all elderly people in the group. A mixture is best. I have done a Topdeck Tour this past September. I did have a lot of fun. But I'm seeing if there's something different, and maybe even a little bit cheaper. Looking to do at least 13 days. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 14 nights in Europe
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Munich
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 What type of visa is right for me?