Researching for my parents who are 81/82 years old and in pretty good health. They can only do an escorted tour. I know this isn't the best forum..but wondered if there are tours some could recommend that offer the greatest amount of Irish flavor (pubs, music, culture) without being too strenuous. They are accustomed to deluxe tour companies like Tauck and Grand Circle. Are there companies of this caliber that might be more specialized in Ireland and know it best? Thank you.
Best Tour Company for Ireland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trieste as a day trip?
- 2 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 3 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Trieste as a day trip?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Lake como
- 15 Getting around in Tuscany
- 16 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins