Researching for my parents who are 81/82 years old and in pretty good health. They can only do an escorted tour. I know this isn't the best forum..but wondered if there are tours some could recommend that offer the greatest amount of Irish flavor (pubs, music, culture) without being too strenuous. They are accustomed to deluxe tour companies like Tauck and Grand Circle. Are there companies of this caliber that might be more specialized in Ireland and know it best? Thank you.
Best Tour Company for Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Istanbul water
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia