Planning our first trip to Italy and believe that a tour would be the best way to see the most on a ten day trip from Boston. Can anyone recommend a good company based on their personal experience. Thanks!
Best tour company for a couples first trip to Italy in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 2 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 3 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 4 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 5 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 6 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 7 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 8 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Staying in the Highlands
- 16 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 17 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 18 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 21 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 22 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 23 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 24 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 25 Advice on Turkey Itinerary