Planning our first trip to Italy and believe that a tour would be the best way to see the most on a ten day trip from Boston. Can anyone recommend a good company based on their personal experience. Thanks!
Best tour company for a couples first trip to Italy in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Moroccan food in Paris
- 5 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Tour Group Operators
- 11 Eating in University cafeterias
- 12 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 21 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 22 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 25 What is considered acceptable travel attire