Will be going to Paris at the end of August this year for the first time and would like to know if the times I picked to visit The Louvre, The Musèe D`Orsay and the Eiffel Tower would be ok. Read somewhere that it´s nice to see the Louvre at the end of the day so that there is less people and that when you leave it it´s getting dark already which allows you to see it getting lighted. How about the Eiffel Tower, would 5:30 pm be a good time to go? Would it still be light enough at the end of August? As to the D´Orsay, would going there at around 1:45 pm be fine or that´s a time of the day where one should expect it to be very crowded ? Does anybody know?
Thank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 4 cheap food in london
- 5 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Eating Indian In London
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 13 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 K-Day
- 17 ATM at airport
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Lay over time
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich