Will be going to Paris at the end of August this year for the first time and would like to know if the times I picked to visit The Louvre, The Musèe D`Orsay and the Eiffel Tower would be ok. Read somewhere that it´s nice to see the Louvre at the end of the day so that there is less people and that when you leave it it´s getting dark already which allows you to see it getting lighted. How about the Eiffel Tower, would 5:30 pm be a good time to go? Would it still be light enough at the end of August? As to the D´Orsay, would going there at around 1:45 pm be fine or that´s a time of the day where one should expect it to be very crowded ? Does anybody know?
Thank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Christmas markets
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Whathello Paris
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21