Will be going to Paris at the end of August this year for the first time and would like to know if the times I picked to visit The Louvre, The Musèe D`Orsay and the Eiffel Tower would be ok. Read somewhere that it´s nice to see the Louvre at the end of the day so that there is less people and that when you leave it it´s getting dark already which allows you to see it getting lighted. How about the Eiffel Tower, would 5:30 pm be a good time to go? Would it still be light enough at the end of August? As to the D´Orsay, would going there at around 1:45 pm be fine or that´s a time of the day where one should expect it to be very crowded ? Does anybody know?
Thank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 2 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 3 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas