Will be going to Paris at the end of August this year for the first time and would like to know if the times I picked to visit The Louvre, The Musèe D`Orsay and the Eiffel Tower would be ok. Read somewhere that it´s nice to see the Louvre at the end of the day so that there is less people and that when you leave it it´s getting dark already which allows you to see it getting lighted. How about the Eiffel Tower, would 5:30 pm be a good time to go? Would it still be light enough at the end of August? As to the D´Orsay, would going there at around 1:45 pm be fine or that´s a time of the day where one should expect it to be very crowded ? Does anybody know?
Thank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,