Will be going to Paris at the end of August this year for the first time and would like to know if the times I picked to visit The Louvre, The Musèe D`Orsay and the Eiffel Tower would be ok. Read somewhere that it´s nice to see the Louvre at the end of the day so that there is less people and that when you leave it it´s getting dark already which allows you to see it getting lighted. How about the Eiffel Tower, would 5:30 pm be a good time to go? Would it still be light enough at the end of August? As to the D´Orsay, would going there at around 1:45 pm be fine or that´s a time of the day where one should expect it to be very crowded ? Does anybody know?
Thank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 6 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 9 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 London Restaurants
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 Corsica
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 VENICE
- 20 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 21 London best location
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...