We plan to go to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland next summer and wonder which month is the best time to visit. I know many of my relatives in both Sweden and Norway take the whole month of Aug. off to go on Holiday. If June too chilly or is the weather good - also what about Sept. Would love any input. We want to go to Stockholm, Bergen, Oslo, Helsinki and many other places in between. We also are leaning towards part of the trip being a cruise. Any ideas? Thank for your help.
Best time to visit Scandinavia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Croatia
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Best london location to stay?
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?