We plan to go to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland next summer and wonder which month is the best time to visit. I know many of my relatives in both Sweden and Norway take the whole month of Aug. off to go on Holiday. If June too chilly or is the weather good - also what about Sept. Would love any input. We want to go to Stockholm, Bergen, Oslo, Helsinki and many other places in between. We also are leaning towards part of the trip being a cruise. Any ideas? Thank for your help.
Best time to visit Scandinavia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Gite and/or agritourism
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Athens/Istanbul March
- 18 French open
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Azores
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German