We plan to go to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland next summer and wonder which month is the best time to visit. I know many of my relatives in both Sweden and Norway take the whole month of Aug. off to go on Holiday. If June too chilly or is the weather good - also what about Sept. Would love any input. We want to go to Stockholm, Bergen, Oslo, Helsinki and many other places in between. We also are leaning towards part of the trip being a cruise. Any ideas? Thank for your help.
Best time to visit Scandinavia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 6 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 7 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Lake como