We plan to go to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland next summer and wonder which month is the best time to visit. I know many of my relatives in both Sweden and Norway take the whole month of Aug. off to go on Holiday. If June too chilly or is the weather good - also what about Sept. Would love any input. We want to go to Stockholm, Bergen, Oslo, Helsinki and many other places in between. We also are leaning towards part of the trip being a cruise. Any ideas? Thank for your help.
Best time to visit Scandinavia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 2 Greece and Turkey
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 7 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 8 Hotel in Lisbon
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Porto to Salamanca
- 12 Where to stay in Prague?
- 13 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 17 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 18 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 19 Travel by train in Poland?
- 20 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 21 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 22 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 Swiss decisions
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!