I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 2 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 3 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 4 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 5 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 6 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 7 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 8 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 9 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 17 Netflix and Hulu
- 18 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 19 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 20 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 21 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 24 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 25 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence