I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 4 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris