I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Best testosterone booster
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Ballet Bolshoi
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 19 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Trains France/Switzerland