I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 PLITVICE LAKES
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Belgium for the 1st time
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 16 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 23 The highlands
- 24 Naxos hotel question
- 25 Juangfrau / mt