I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece
- 6 Two for One Days OUt
- 7 Tour of Northern Italy
- 8 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 restaurants in Marais district
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June