I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Praiano
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Family vacation to europe
- 20 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland