I like to hear recommendations of when would be the best time to visit to the lourve/ orsay/ versailles. My wife and I have 4 more days left in our trip and today is sunday morning.
Our goal is to go at a time with the least crowd if possible so any extra tips is appreciated (time of day, entrance to use etc). we don't plan to see everything in louvre hence will stay probably for not more than 4 hrs.
Thanks for any comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 19 Trip to Switzerland
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 25 TIM in FCO - update