I need to buy 6 plane tickets from San Sebastian to Barcelona. I am wondering how far in advance is best to purchase this type of airfare? When I checked the prices in December it was 69.99 euros and now it is 63 euros. I need flights on July 6th.
I know it is impossible to predict airfare pricing, but I have seen some mention of getting internal airfare early - I just don't know if 6 months is too early. From past experience, does anyone know if this is a reasonable price?
Thank you -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노♪＼)￣™ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ™￣(＼♪(슈퍼카지노)
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Naples, Italy
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
Best time to purchase flights from San Sebastian to Barcelona