Is it better to go to Italy in September or October? Or should I wait till next May if I can wait that long! This is my first trip. I'm trying to avoid the crowds and the heat but I want to enjoy sitting outside at cafes and seeing the landscape in all its splendor. Thanks
Best time to go to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 2 South of France November Trip Report
- 3 Nice or Marseille??
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 4-6 weeks
- 24 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth