Is it better to go to Italy in September or October? Or should I wait till next May if I can wait that long! This is my first trip. I'm trying to avoid the crowds and the heat but I want to enjoy sitting outside at cafes and seeing the landscape in all its splendor. Thanks
Best time to go to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?