I have two vacation periods in the next 12 months - july/august 2013 and may/jun 2014. Was wondering which one would be better for me to go to Greece. Of course, it would have to be a period where you were certain to get blue skies and a beautiful yellow sun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Prague
- 2 student in denmark
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Train from Lille to Delft
- 7 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 8 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 11 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 12 Hostel Advice
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 15 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 16 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Poland in September
- 19 Belgium advice
- 20 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 21 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 22 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 23 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 24 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 25 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.