I have two vacation periods in the next 12 months - july/august 2013 and may/jun 2014. Was wondering which one would be better for me to go to Greece. Of course, it would have to be a period where you were certain to get blue skies and a beautiful yellow sun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 Belgian airports
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 8 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 10 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 13 Greece Travel Advice
- 14 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 17 European Championship
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 20 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 21 Normandy - driving trip
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 25 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary