I have two vacation periods in the next 12 months - july/august 2013 and may/jun 2014. Was wondering which one would be better for me to go to Greece. Of course, it would have to be a period where you were certain to get blue skies and a beautiful yellow sun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Flight connection in CDG
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 France for a month in 2017
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 19 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 a few hours in Stockholm
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?