I have two vacation periods in the next 12 months - july/august 2013 and may/jun 2014. Was wondering which one would be better for me to go to Greece. Of course, it would have to be a period where you were certain to get blue skies and a beautiful yellow sun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 5 Train tickets in Italy?
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 Athens International airport
- 20 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 25 Cinqueterre