Am planning a trip to Germany...
Can anyone tell me the best time to go...was thinking of August for my anniversary.
also...advice as best/worst places
want clean comfortable but not not fancy...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 2 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 3 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 4 Car rental in Santorini port
- 5 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 6 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 7 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 8 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 9 heathrow time needed
- 10 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 13 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 14 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 15 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 16 Tuscany literature
- 17 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 18 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 19 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 20 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 21 my current itinerary for future trip
- 22 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 23 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean