Am planning a trip to Germany...
Can anyone tell me the best time to go...was thinking of August for my anniversary.
also...advice as best/worst places
want clean comfortable but not not fancy...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 4 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 10 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Italy museum tickets
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 19 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 23 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 24 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 25 Holiday in Austria