Am planning a trip to Germany...
Can anyone tell me the best time to go...was thinking of August for my anniversary.
also...advice as best/worst places
want clean comfortable but not not fancy...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Five night Ireland Trip
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)