Am planning a trip to Germany...
Can anyone tell me the best time to go...was thinking of August for my anniversary.
also...advice as best/worst places
want clean comfortable but not not fancy...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 6 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 7 Corsica
- 8 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 9 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 10 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona