I am shopping around for fares below $600 from San Francisco to either Italy or Switzerland for travel during Spring Break (leaving April 5 or 6). Not having much luck however. When do fares start coming down again for travel beyond March 31? Is spring break a particularly bad time for airfare deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 4 week trip Turkey
- 6 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 19 What to take to Germany
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance