I am shopping around for fares below $600 from San Francisco to either Italy or Switzerland for travel during Spring Break (leaving April 5 or 6). Not having much luck however. When do fares start coming down again for travel beyond March 31? Is spring break a particularly bad time for airfare deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or independent
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 student in denmark
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 12 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 15 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 18 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 19 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips