I am shopping around for fares below $600 from San Francisco to either Italy or Switzerland for travel during Spring Break (leaving April 5 or 6). Not having much luck however. When do fares start coming down again for travel beyond March 31? Is spring break a particularly bad time for airfare deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 5 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 6 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 15 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 16 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 17 What is your favorite travel app?
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 20 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 21 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 Day trips from Amsterdam