I am shopping around for fares below $600 from San Francisco to either Italy or Switzerland for travel during Spring Break (leaving April 5 or 6). Not having much luck however. When do fares start coming down again for travel beyond March 31? Is spring break a particularly bad time for airfare deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 8 Iceland in 4 days?
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 train from ravenna to parma
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel