We are staying two nights in Windsor (late June) to see the castle. To best avoid crowds, would it be a good idea to plan to visit the castle at around 13:00? I figure that most bus tours arrive early in the day and that by 13:00, most of those visitors would be finished with their tours. We would still have about 4 hours to tour the castle. Ideas?
Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 2 full days in Paris
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 ITALY
- 14 Help with Madrid Location
- 15 Italy and Greece
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 18 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!