Not very familiar with Ireland I know that dublin is the main place to see but what else is there???
Best things to see and do in Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Spain trip report
- 19 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 24 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.