As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Best things to do in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS