As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 6 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 9 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 10 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 11 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 12 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 13 Relaxing destinations?
- 14 Tips question
- 15 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 16 tipping
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 19 Sorrento or Positano
- 20 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 21 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 25 What clothes?