As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 5 FCO connection time
- 6 Italy trains question
- 7 To europe this Aug
- 8 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 9 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 10 Departure Tax in UK
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 14 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 15 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 16 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 17 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 18 Naples to Pompeii
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 21 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 25 Very last minute Swiss train help!