As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 3 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 4 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 5 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 8 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 9 One Way... trust or bust?
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 12 Italy weather last week of March.
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Paris weather
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 21 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Advice for London 2 days
- 24 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 25 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?