As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 First time in France
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Portugal itinerary help
- 11 First Time Solo Travel info
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Munich
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes