As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 6 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Naxos car rental
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 14 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Things to do in Brussels
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?