As I have said in previous posts I will be going to Slovenia for 9 days in June with husband, daughter, her husband and 2 teen girls. We will be renting a Villa in the Triglev National Forest which seems to be fairly central to allow for interesting side trips. This is a "back to our roots" trip as I am 1/2 Slovenian.
I have a guide book and many things sound interesting, but I'm looking for suggestions for special things to do and see while we are there. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 10 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 3 months in Bristol
- 18 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 19 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 25 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries