Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Best Stroller for Spain trip with 15 month old
- 1 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 2 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Portugal in September
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Sicily 10 days
- 10 Europe with young teens
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich