Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 15 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 16 Rue des Rosiers
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015