Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 CDG international flight
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection