Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Best Stroller for Spain trip with 15 month old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Trip to Italy
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 12 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 13 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 14 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 15 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Scotland day tour
- 20 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 21 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 22 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 23 England sites not to miss
- 24 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?