Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Best Stroller for Spain trip with 15 month old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 2 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 3 weeks in Europe