Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary