Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 5 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk