Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Best Stroller for Spain trip with 15 month old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Day trips
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Augsburg with kids