Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Best Stroller for Spain trip with 15 month old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 15 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle