Thanks for those who posted re our itinerary, now I need advice which stroller to take. My sister lived in Paris for two years and had her Maclaren Techno, and she swears by it, but I have also heard amazing things about the Uppababy G-Luxe. Could some of you way in on Maclaren vs. Uppababy G-Luxe? I have also heard several people really like the Quinny Zapp, but I think it is b/w 16-18 lbs whereas UB and Mac are 11/13 lbs. Lighter is better, but I also want good wheels since we'll be in Andalucia, and while DD is 15 months, I think the recline function is ideal so she could nap in the stroller if we can't make it back to the hotel. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Christmas in Spain
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP