My mother and I will be traveling to Croatia in June 2017, but we are not sure on our itinerary yet. We know we are going to spend about 4 days in split and 4 days in Dubrovnik, but we are also looking for a city inbetween the two that we could stay in for about 3 days when traveling from one to the other. Would you guys suggest a spot on an island over the mainland coast? So far I have looked at Makarska and Omis, but I am not sure if these cities have enough to do to last a few days, but maybe I am mistaken. Let me know what cities you suggest I look into! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 7 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?