My mother and I will be traveling to Croatia in June 2017, but we are not sure on our itinerary yet. We know we are going to spend about 4 days in split and 4 days in Dubrovnik, but we are also looking for a city inbetween the two that we could stay in for about 3 days when traveling from one to the other. Would you guys suggest a spot on an island over the mainland coast? So far I have looked at Makarska and Omis, but I am not sure if these cities have enough to do to last a few days, but maybe I am mistaken. Let me know what cities you suggest I look into! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Athens
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years